Chawla was bad request fragrance






NEW DELHI: Bollywood actresses sexy Chawla, a fragrance. Recently, in an interview with an Indian news media, bad request the bitter experience of his career, he said.

Asked in an interview whether his career had to face bad request to Hate Story-known actress said, "Yes, but it is not surprising that Bollywood. This was daksini industry. Bollywood's bad side, I have not seen yet. There are no safeguards think- around me. "

How did the deal with the bad request? In response to a question, he said, "Do not remind me about the phone calls and messages. I did not have the desire. I'll wait for good deeds all the time. However, the industry is in need of lucky. "

After a long break, Anil Kapoor's TV drama 24-television again return to the fragrance. After the ceremony, he said the movie would return.

No comments:

Post a Comment